Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (the “Rules”) under Section 43A of the IT Act with further clarification to the above Rules was issued on 24 August 2011 (the “Clarification”). Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- It is requested from you to ensure that you provide the correct personal. This will enable Lifeeazy to contact you and correspond further without fail. Also it is recommended that you update the correct personal information whenever there is a change in the same. We will not be responsible to any inconvenient shopping experience arising due to any inaccurate information provided by you.
- During the course of providing the services, it may be required from us to communicate with you regarding order transactions and related matters through emails, text & other forms of messaging or notifications posted on the website. It is agreed by you to receive the communication from us relating to your orders.
- By signing up to receive our newsletters, periodically you agree to receive emails / text & other forms of messaging or notifications posted on the website about new products, special offers or other information. If you do not wish to continue receiving our promotional offers related information you can choose to opt out of receiving promotional information by unsubscribing as per the instructions mentioned in the promotional offers.
- You may at any point of time update. Modify or delete any of your account information. This can be done by logging into your account information on Lifeeazy.com portal.
- Information Collection:
- Our website Lifeeazy.com collects the following information relating to your personal, demographic information and medical information which may include diagnosis, prescriptions and investigations or related information; which are collected with your consent.
- Technical Information as mentioned below related to your visit to Lifeeazy.com will be captured automatically: The below information is captured to analyze any shortcomings and enhance user experience.
- Technical information about your system
- IP address (both WAN & LAN)
- Host name of the device being used to access our site
- Accessing time
- Log in time
- Log out time
- Pages surfed
- Transactions performed
- Last Log in date
- Time spent on the pages viewed
- Page response time
- Error page
- Session time
- Usage of collected information:
- Your personal information collected will be utilized where necessary to fulfill the services and limited to the usage below:
- To fulfill the obligations arising from your requests for services and products
- Verify your identity to mitigate the risk of fraud and prevent imposter
- Effectively communicate with you on the changes in the functional flow or change of services or products
- Can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by Lifeeazy employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
- At Lifeeazy, we don’t rent, lease, sell or exchange your personally identifiable information that you have provided to us through our portal either as whole or in part, with any third party for commercial gains. However, for carrying out the task of online payments, we have engaged online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for credit/debit card / net banking validation). By using our portal services, it is deemed that you have consented to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
- In the event of change in business plans and if the business is sold out / acquired by a third party then in such transactions, User/Customer information is also one of the transferred business assets.
What are Cookies? Cookies are small files or arbitrary pieces of data which are stored on user’s device by the browser. With this the server sends a cookie to the browser and the browser sends it back when requesting another page.
This will facilitate us to improve your user experience and personalize services while visiting our website. It is user prerogative either to accept or decline cookies. Please be aware that by declining the cookies you may not be able to optimally use the website.
- Security Policy
Our website is a very secured and we are using the strongest encryption available on the market and is available in DV and OV SSL Certificates.
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Lifeeazy.com takes precaution to protect our user information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
This policy may be revised periodically and the updates will be mentioned in this page. It is requested that you review this page periodically to ensure that you agree to the changed terms & conditions.
- Contact Information